Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
That clip is the epitome of riding I aspire to. The FR scene is amazing, but I don't have the pain threshold and the bravado. Granted, Chris is making some huge moves here, but it all seems so within reach when you look at him ride.

_MK

·
Registered
44 Posts
That clip is the epitome of riding I aspire to. The FR scene is amazing, but I don't have the pain threshold and the bravado. Granted, Chris is making some huge moves here, but it all seems so within reach when you look at him ride.
Well put. His body movement, technique, balance...he almost lulls you into thinking it's doable because he's so smooth. Then, you try it.... :skep:

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
This rider possesses all the skilz I never had. Trialsy moves required: covered. Straight down or straight up: no problem. Fast downhill with tight switchbacks: bring it.

I mean, what trail or trail conditions couldn't this guy ride competently? BTW, what does what we saw in this vid say about the bike he was on? Anything?

·
Huh?
848 Posts
xcguy said:
BTW, what does what we saw in this vid say about the bike he was on? Anything?
Was that a rhetorical question since your first sentence really says it all

" This rider possesses all the skilz "

Like others said he made it look incredibly easy. I wish I had half the skill and balance he has.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Tenzing said:
Well put. His body movement, technique, balance...he almost lulls you into thinking it's doable because he's so smooth. Then, you try it.... :skep:
exactly; he makes it look so easy that makes you think its not that big of a deal!! (yeah right)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
xcguy said:
BTW, what does what we saw in this vid say about the bike he was on? Anything?
I was thinking about how good this guy must be at dialing the suspension? even if he needed to dial the suspension for the different scenes?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.