Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote a nice long ride report last night with links to photos on my Yahoo! photo album. The photos were there when I submitted the post but not latter. I've fixed the post several times, which seems to fix things, but then they go away. WTF?

Here is a link to the post:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=146330

I'm using the Insert Image tool and pasting the URL of the image itself, not the page. I want to have the pictures in line with the text of the post. I though at first that the problem might be that the URL contained my connection to my photos through my logged in session, so I viewed the photos through a public link to the album. This didn't work either. I made the album public for what it's worth.

Any ideas?

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
formica said:
sometimes those album sites are problematic for doing inline linkages
Any suggestions for doing inline linkages? I see other people doing. What are they linking to?

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
mtnfiend said:
Any suggestions for doing inline linkages? I see other people doing. What are they linking to?
well, I link to my own domains, so it's not an issue for me. I moderate at a different board, and we have a lot of problems there with people trying to do links from photobucket, yahoo and so on.

sorry I can't help, I am sure someone in a food induced coma will be along sooner or later...

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Thanks. No worries. I reposted for now with the photos at the bottom. I wonder if I used the MTBR photo album if it would work better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts