Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
Joined
·
4,009 Posts
I ride all week, every week!

And I doubt some singletrack in Vegas can really start to compare with the monotonous hum of my road bike on the trainer... :madman:
 

·
Thread Terrorist
Joined
·
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.thumper. said:
I'm going to be down there with a crew of about 8 or so. Getting in Friday night and not returning to snowy Colorado until late next week!
Thumper,
I was talking with Lisa and Nile at Mojo, they mentioned that someone was headed down. A buddy and I are in the Sands Motel, lets hook up. PM me your Cell number.
 

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
Joined
·
8,848 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
We're here!

Imagine (my Colorado friends) a place where you can ride your bike without snow! WOW, we are freakin' out right now... and drinking to celebrate the warmth!

ie.
You, sir, are going to Hell.

I'm stuck with going to try an early morning Thursday spin at Hall. Hopefully early enough to catch things still frozen from Wednesday night, before it gets goopy again. Better than nothing, and a way for me to check out the post-vasectomy seat sitting conditions.
 

·
contains quinine
Joined
·
4,639 Posts
scrublover said:
You, sir, are going to Hell.

I'm stuck with going to try an early morning Thursday spin at Hall. Hopefully early enough to catch things still frozen from Wednesday night, before it gets goopy again. Better than nothing, and a way for me to check out the post-vasectomy seat sitting conditions.
Sounds like the Lyons folks (via the Redstone blog) are still just riding roads up there. I was out at 8:30 yesterday near Eldorado Springs on the skis and by 10 it was too warm for that.
 

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
Joined
·
8,848 Posts
Debaser said:
Sounds like the Lyons folks (via the Redstone blog) are still just riding roads up there. I was out at 8:30 yesterday near Eldorado Springs on the skis and by 10 it was too warm for that.
i'm thinking even earlier, around 7am. out at hall, that should at least let me get up to the bench, with either the full hall deal, or two laps to the bench and back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,404 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Thumper,
I was talking with Lisa and Nile at Mojo, they mentioned that someone was headed down. A buddy and I are in the Sands Motel, lets hook up. PM me your Cell number.
Yeah, I'm headed down with the Mojo truck and my crew will be riding Bootleg Saturday and Sunday. We'll be in the Mojo Ford [email protected] crew cab long bed gold pickup towing a three-rail moto trailer. My name is Grant and my number is 303-877-5603 if you want to hook up.

We will be shuttling all weekend. The people I know that will be riding in our crew will be on a v-10, two 303s, a Socom, a Sunday, maybe a Versus, etc, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,404 Posts
Morryjg said:
Hook a brother up with some pictures of the goodness. Although, I think I may be going snow blind so it probably won't do me any good.
We'll try to get some pics as well as possibly some video. I know what you mean about going snow blind! That's the reason we're getting out of town!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,404 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
you, you... I'm gonna... I hope that you... ah fergit it. But I tell ya that being stuck riding here all winter builds character and develops attitude. GRRR.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top