Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another one of those "I got injured" threads. So I broke my arm at Keystone the other day... I already miss biking. And it sucks cause it was pretty early in the season too... Only the second weekend Keystone has been open. Oh well, I guess it will give me some time to save up for new bike... sigh

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Madman133 said:
which run did you crash on? lol Dont tell me it was girl scouts :p
Haha nope but I was just thinking about how much it would suck to have Girl Scouts take you out for the season... It was actually a really dumb crash on Cowboy Up, not even on a feature or anything. Good thing was that it was close to the top and someone helped me get my bike up...

Nut!: Yea, I saw a bunch of people get hurt at the ASX park last year!

But it sucks also because compared to most DHers at Keystone I'm not that good, so I was hoping to improve a lot this season. But now I can't so I guess I'm gonna suck next year too...:madman: My buddies will get way ahead of me also, and we always talk about biking which just makes me miss it more lol:sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.