Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... after some lurking and posting here, I bit the bullet and am officially a card carrying member. I bought Nate's (Africa Nate) ChiTi s&s 29er frame, a Reba off of ebay, and am swapping over the parts from my blinged out Blur (with a wheel re-build). I haven't gotten the frame yet, but when I get 'er all swapped over, I'll post some hi-res pics.
Now... anyone want a lightly used Blur?
-Sean

·
Registered
390 Posts
a big change

Wow, from dodging elephant dung piles in the Great Rift Valley to Hollywood??! That's quite a shift! Sean, enjoy the ride and my apologies again for the long wait. Take care, Nate
BTW, if I can get google earth to work out here, we'll have some scenery to share.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
n8ofire said:
Wow, from dodging elephant dung piles in the Great Rift Valley to Hollywood??! That's quite a shift! Sean, enjoy the ride and my apologies again for the long wait. Take care, Nate
BTW, if I can get google earth to work out here, we'll have some scenery to share.
Elephant [email protected] to Hollywood industry [email protected] Genius. I'm looking forward to rollin' over the sh!t on my big wheels!
-Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts