Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had forgotten about it after leading the Albany High workout yesterday. It snuck up on me and today there was no escaping it. 57. Ugh. But my wife and son cheered me up with perfect gifts at an age when one thinks of gifts and fuss as unnecessary. The new Batman Blue Ray Dark Knight vid, a bottle of Remy, new winter riding gloves, and a box of Cherry Cordials; all my vices. Well, most of them.

It's gonna be a good day.:)

·
Registered
11,783 Posts
"Yet"

Berkeley Mike said:
I had forgotten about it after leading the Albany High workout yesterday. It snuck up on me and today there was no escaping it. 57. Ugh. But my wife and son cheered me up with perfect gifts at an age when one thinks of gifts and fuss as unnecessary. The new Batman Blue Ray Dark Knight vid, a bottle of Remy, new winter riding gloves, and a box of Cherry Cordials; all my vices. Well, most of them.

It's gonna be a good day.:)
Glad to hear it was a good one. Talk to you soon.

·
Uncle
4,390 Posts
I sense the future of trail access in the East Bay: Ten years from now, the immense votitude of the AARP will rise up to take back the single track!

If I call you Mikey, will it make you feel like a little kid again? Happy Birthday, Mikey!

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Must be something about guys names Mike being born on this day.

Me too! Aged since 1973, so ya got a few years head start on me!

And yes, there is a night ride going on tonight in my dis-honor. ;-p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.