Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ride
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Redstone is starting up a team for 2006. We're looking to help out a few Colorado riders out there that are endurance or straight xc racing. The shop is in Lyons, so this would probably make more sense for those closer to the shop but anywhere in CO is cool. Drop me an email if you're interested. [email protected]

·
Category Winner
6,077 Posts
Colorado only?

That sounds so anti-state-ite.
Sorry, Seinfeld infects the brain.

You might want to post on the TWO Colorada forums for some more exposure. Nice to see a shop extending a helping hand.

·
ride
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teamdicky said:
You might want to post on the TWO Colorada forums for some more exposure. Nice to see a shop extending a helping hand.
I thought I'd start in this forum first. To me, endurance racing really embodies a lot of what mountain biking is all about and I'd like to help fire that passion. I loved racing and being in it for the long haul but haven't really competed in a while. Now, with family and a couple of jobs, I have to race vicariously thru others. :)

·
Really I am that slow
3,777 Posts
I am planing on doing the GDR this year and mabe somthing later this year. I live in denver and I help out at a few shops ect... I could always use more help though... My blog page is:

http://cellarrat.blogspot.com/

Anyhow I need to swing by your shop and check it out when I am up that direction...

Dave Nice

ignazjr said:
I thought I'd start in this forum first. To me, endurance racing really embodies a lot of what mountain biking is all about and I'd like to help fire that passion. I loved racing and being in it for the long haul but haven't really competed in a while. Now, with family and a couple of jobs, I have to race vicariously thru others. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts