Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turner forum here I come:thumbsup: . picked up my new frame tonight

'06 5-spot - being built

missing a few things: seat post, bottom bracket, middle chainring.... and a wrench to put it all together :rolleyes:

should be rollin by next week 8)

I'll be sure to provide LOT of visual stoke :thumbsup: (unfortunately most will beon my Bullit ;) )

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
just get a bigger hammer and that big ol trek post will fit fine!

welcome fatty. good to have ya.

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,290 Posts
I predict the Turner forum will be full of wall to wall skinny pics by next week :D

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Welcome aboard Beee...I hope some of the previous owner's mojo stays with that frame. (No it wasn't Noahs)

Now let's see how long you can resist the KoolAid.
Since you're "a owner - not a homer", (no techy talk, no graphs, no gravity dropper) I'll ask for ya...

Anyone know what I2I and stroke shock is on that Liquid? Fatty wants ta swap.

·
Arf, he said.
273 Posts
Hey fatty, nice looking steed. We met one day after work at Ringwood a year or so ago. The spot is perfect for that park, you should come down here again sometime.

Now where's the couch shot? Didn't zilla teach you anything? :thumbsup:

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mtbdawgJeff said:
Hey fatty, nice looking steed. We met one day after work at Ringwood a year or so ago.
Hey Jeff - I remember riding with you & Mergs. I moved pretty far away from Ringwood so not sure when I'll get there again. PM me if you guys want a tour of Blue Mountain, Sprain or Ninham anytime soon.

FTB

·
what...?
695 Posts
Dude!!
'Sbout time you came around! Very nice ride, but I predict you will be stepping up to a RFX and a 66 in no time, with the kind of riding you're capable of!
Hope to see you guys soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts