Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
any kinda of burn is the worst, you should make the happy face on your burn and then take a pic :p

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
scabrider said:
i went to the beach today and got really sun burned. man do i hate winter...
yep and i am going to the ranch for 3 days....Hollister baby....and there is still a swell...bringing 3 boards

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Scabrider. I'm going to track you down, stuff you in a bag, and send you to Illinois. We'll give you payback for rubbing it in our faces. Haha, it rained all day so I went out at night and worked on some balance tricks and stuff.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
KonaStinky05 said:
well i went snowboarding yesterday ;)
I went snowboarding thursday, and last sunday. And I'll likely be going again on this upcoming tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. :D

And it has to do with biking because scabrider is complaining about how he likes to ride naked and get sunburnt all over since he lives in a climate that doesn't really have a winter. :eek:

G

·
I went snow shovelling and driving in the snow and pond hockey and making snow angels and drinking cappiccino while in the snow and walking in the snow and breathing in air that is not very warm

winter pretty much rules

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
I went snow shovelling and driving in the snow and pond hockey and making snow angels and drinking cappiccino while in the snow and walking in the snow and breathing in air that is not very warm

winter pretty much rules
oh yeah...keep telling yourself that

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I went snowboarding thursday, and last sunday. And I'll likely be going again on this upcoming tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. :D

And it has to do with biking because scabrider is complaining about how he likes to ride naked and get sunburnt all over since he lives in a climate that doesn't really have a winter. :eek:
Well im going to colorado to ski from monday to the next monday

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
vpjackal989 said:
Well im going to colorado to ski from monday to the next monday
Sweet, where at? PM me and maybe we can hook up depending on where you go.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
E30Evolution said:
It was 80* for part of today.

Nothing like an Arizona "winter" :)
i missed the socal winter this year....

first i was in zurich, where it was snowing...
then i went to saint moritz and got blistered and sunburned by going 80kmph down the mountain...
now i am in milano and the food is good, but it just started snowing a lot this morning.
i am gonna head back to zurich for a few days tomorrow i think

it's a tight trip, just kinda cold lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.