Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here for a week in Newport, California and i wanna go MTBing. Where is a good place to rent Mountain Bikes (good ones). Where are those good trails and how do i make sure i dont get lost.
thanks, EDRAY

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Yep laguna beach cyclery and go ride Moro Canyon

edray said:
I'm here for a week in Newport, California and i wanna go MTBing. Where is a good place to rent Mountain Bikes (good ones). Where are those good trails and how do i make sure i dont get lost.
thanks, EDRAY
you can ride there from Newport, and if it's a weekend the adjacent areas are open, if you are a serious rider though don't miss the San Juan Trail.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Yeah, you can try rainbow bicycles in Laguna, and I think Rocky Road bike shop in Aliso rent bikes. El Morro is still closed, but you can get to Aliso pretty quickly (say, less than 30 minutes by car), and there are free maps there. There are trails for all riding abilities, and it's pretty damn hard to get lost there. Have fun!

·
Registered
399 Posts
offtheedge said:
What kind of riding/what kind of bike?

SanJaun is just epic.
Supergo on Aliso Creek road (Laguna Hills)has some new '05 Specialized & RM FS's demos for rent,$50 a day. Aliso and Wood Canyon is down the road from it. There a lot of riding around Santa Ana Mountains/Saddleback/Santiago/Harding/Luge etc.. Whiting Ranch is also close by. Look in the trail reviews for rides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.