Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dude...
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There isn't much time left for me here, I'm defending my thesis next week, then it's off to Colorado Springs to be a real engineer. (or just work at REI for the rest of my life)

I have another couple of weeks to revisit a few favorites.. And maybe pick up the baton from Scrublover..

Another great place to soak after a good hard ride..

Ahh, drops to flat and then skidding into the water...

And off course, the home turf: UConn forest.. The most deserted place I've ever ridden, in three years I've seen one other biker (who wasn't with me) and the same 3 or so hikers over and over..

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
It think it'll be a fair swap. Though you take better pictures. :) Good luck on the thesis, and have a good move!

We're taking off Sunday morning.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Jessep said:
You're gonna like it out here scrub.. Drive safe.

Maybe I can stop in Danbury on my way outta town.

Forgot one:
That shot kicks ass. Love the big grin on your face. :thumbsup: That's the reason (some?most?) we ride.

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Buh-Bye

Hey Jessep -

Great to meet you and ride with you through the past few years. Too bad we didn't get to ride some of the southern rides together - let me know if you'd like to get that done before you take off.

John

·
2,856 Posts
I love the Yeti-lake shot. That brings back sooooo many memories of my childhood growing up on a lake back east, beautiful.

Are you and Scrub gonna like, meet halfway and do a ride in Missouri or Iowa or something?

;)

Scrub we're gonna miss you!

Jesse, get your butt out here and welcome :thumbsup:

Ed

Attachments

·
Dude...
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think just about everything, jackets, hangers, zip ties, knee warmers.. Emergency blanket, lighters, a bunch of stuff you don't really need for the three hour ride in the middle of suburban Boston it was..

Thanks for the complements ed and brian.

John, we definitely have to ride in some southern areas, I'll still be around for a couple of weeks, so maybe the weekend after next? Or tomorrow morning..(sunday).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.