Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Cycologist
10,345 Posts
Kind of a post hole digger? Ok, not really a digger but jam it down into the soil to create a hole to pour concrete in to secure a post.

I'm thinking probably not but that's the best I can come up with.

Wait, maybe it does jam into the ground to create a temporary post to hold tape for a race or for a temporary closed trail or a sign? Just add a square tube and you're in business.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Curious! I would've guessed roller compactor as well.
I'm probably going to make another with a larger diameter pipe to use a compactor. A friend used this size pipe (but 8ft wide) as a compactor behind a land plane. It works well but sometimes the dirt/gravel builds up and goes over the top.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kind of a post hole digger? Ok, not really a digger but jam it down into the soil to create a hole to pour concrete in to secure a post.

I'm thinking probably not but that's the best I can come up with.

Wait, maybe it does jam into the ground to create a temporary post to hold tape for a race or for a temporary closed trail or a sign? Just add a square tube and you're in business.
This will be interacting with the soil in a horizontal manner not vertical.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.