Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came back from northstar which was hella fun. I went on a black dimond run on my first run on my thread one and it was like hella bumpy and ****. I broke my seat and my front rotor is bent and my rear brake has been pulled and the frame got hella scratched up. i was going up this seven foot drop that I didnt know was there and I nose dived off it and rolled down the hill which hella hurt. I know this is urban/street forum but I was wondering if anyone had a 15 inch or a little bigger downhill bike for sale.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Why did you go down a black diamond run when it was your first time downhilling, im sorry thats just idiotic. You need to start from you skill level and move up before you really injur yourself and are off the bike for months. If you dont do downhill alot then theres no point of getting a new bike.

Its a pitty the mtbr urban forums have nothing to do with riding pics anymore. Only talk

·
40 oz to freedom
1,049 Posts
Somehow I dont belive it at all. Theres no way you went down a black and didnt get more fvcked then you claimed you did. If theres the off chance that you are telling the truth and you did hit a black first run you are a fvcking idiot. No one is going to think that is cool we all just think your an idiot with a deathwish.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Vinny A said:
Somehow I dont belive it at all. Theres no way you went down a black and didnt get more fvcked then you claimed you did. If theres the off chance that you are telling the truth and you did hit a black first run you are a fvcking idiot. No one is going to think that is cool we all just think your an idiot with a deathwish.
i smell some bullsh*t too..

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
hardrockcromo said:
i smell some bullsh*t too..
Quite honestly, not trying to be a dick, but the two of them claim **** they havnt ever done or dealt with before. Anytime theres a thread asking for help, Pantelis and him are commenting on parts that they could never even afford.

Its really annoying.

·
Registered
592 Posts
How do i always get involved in a thread that i didn't post. The northstar, thread was my fault, and i took your guy's advice, and i'm happy i did. Stop putting me in this, please.

Edit: Also i have saved up a lot of money from presents and my paperroute, so i have a lot of money.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Colt because you've never done downhilling before, and also, that's not the only thing, they say your an idiot because you did it, and that you've like never rode before...

·
40 oz to freedom
1,049 Posts
Colt said:
why dont you guys think i did the black dimond on my first run, it is really easy.
Looks like we've got another Sam Hill on our hands here. Call IH and tell them about it.

If you personally find it that easy, come cross country and ride Diablo you will get ass raped.

Untill you post vids of it no one will belive you.

·
Registered
561 Posts
...and alive? you dont ride a dj bike on black diamond trials. period. no sh*t your beat up, dude ive been riding tech for 10 years and i still have trouble with black diamonds sometimes.
on a fully.

ok, you got what you asked for straight up

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
J-dogg said:
dude ive been riding tech for 10 years
Since you were 3? Damn! :crazy:

I think we should just let this thread die. The grom and his buddy are both obviously clueless and us making fun of him on some internet forum isn't gonna result in anything positive.

@ Colt, congratulations on not dying. You should consider yourself very lucky you're in one piece after what you [may or may not] have done. It's safe to say you bit off too much you could chew. In the future, you may wanna kick it back a notch superdude...

Somebody close this thread.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.