Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Pivot Firebird
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys guys -

I know it's been months, but I finally got my Pivot Firebird frame and am 75% completed with it! Finally, I can hit the trails again! Been doing a lot of rock climbing during my mountain biking hiatus...

Sorry Mike, Jim, Tim and Al, I don't know your profile names, so I'm reaching out to you this way...

And no... I'm not the gay dude striking a pose. That's Chris..... :)

Attachments

·
lurker extraordinaire
270 Posts
I'm Jim and, and the risk of sounding a little gay, you might be thinking that I'm much too good looking to call myself a rat, but I happen to have been born in the year of the rat which, technically, really does make me an AZ Desert Rat. :D

Glad to hear you'll be back out soon. I'll PM you my number because you might have my old one. I definitely want to see the new ride too!

P.S. Al's screen name is "BloodSuckingLawyer", if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
Pivot Firebird
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZDesertRat said:
I'm Jim and, and the risk of sounding a little gay, you might be thinking that I'm much too good looking to call myself a rat, but I happen to have been born in the year of the rat which, technically, really does make me an AZ Desert Rat. :D

Glad to hear you'll be back out soon. I'll PM you my number because you might have my old one. I definitely want to see the new ride too!

P.S. Al's screen name is "BloodSuckingLawyer", if I remember correctly.
Yes! I knew I'd find you guys! The bike should be done in about 2 weeks. Waiting on some custom wheels... My skills have diminished!!!! Help!!!! Talk to ya soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.