Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my first day back to the trails after my torn ligament back in November. I had a nice clean bike all oiled and ready to go with my new upgrades!

I decided to make my come back on my local trail, Blankets Creek in case anything needed adjusting, I would know my way around. It went perfect. I decided to use my platforms today because I was a little worried of twisting my ankle trying to clip out when in a bind. I might ride with platforms 1 or 2 more times then back to clipless!

I did 2 laps around the Dwelling loop (Intermediate). I was able to make it around with only one stop per lap at the halfway benches.

Overall, it was a beautiful day, 70 degrees, overcast sky's so no sunglasses needed. DAMN did I ever miss this sport!

·
dirty trail dog
601 Posts
2 laps of Dwelling after recovering from a knee injury is pretty durn good. Way to go!

Were there any parking spots left over there? I went Saturday and people were lined up, waiting for parking. That was the most crowded I had ever seen the place.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lucked out, right as I pulled up a front spot opened up. I hit it kind of early because I knew it would be busy. When I left around 1:30, it was packed. People were parking across the street in that neighborhood.

Always try to hit is early, that is when only the true riders are out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.