Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woah i havent been on MTBR for like 2 months :( . But im back and got a new bike. :D I bought a p.3 frame for this summer(a summer thats gonna be filled with DJing and Free Riding).I dont got pics yet caus its not built up, just waiting for my Manitou Sherman to come in. By the end of the week I should pics galore.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
Woah i havent been on MTBR for like 2 months :( . But im back and got a new bike. :D I bought a p.3 frame for this summer(a summer thats gonna be filled with DJing and Free Riding).I dont got pics yet caus its not built up, just waiting for my Manitou Sherman to come in. By the end of the week I should pics galore.
and then action pics....

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
nice. get 'er done.
Larry the Cable Guy pisses me off. Unfunny and hardly coherant. Ron White, on the other hand, is brilliant. Don't know if that was what you were refering to, I'm just ranting.

Anyway, build that sucker up and post pics. I'm building up a Jack Flash for a friend. Looking pretty damn good so far. I'll post pics when I'm done.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
I know, I know but i wanted to post lol. And i thought id have pics within 2-3 days. But noooo manitou didnt send me my fork
just joshing congrats on the bike...hopefully manitou hurries up

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
Sweet how much did the Flash frame cost?
My friend got it for $280 practically new (ridden once, and I was with the guy when he did, and he basically pedaled it around and thought about how cool he looked), and that includes a FSA Pig DH Pro headset, Truvativ Gigapipe DHLT BB, and a, as I discovered, broken front derailleur. The other guy got it from Planet X for $800 including a Vanilla 125R, Holzfellers (which I'm rocking now) and basically everything but brakes and tires. He sold all of that after riding it once to get a Dare. Sorry to post this to an old thread, but hey, still relevant. ;)

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Andrewpalooza said:
Larry the Cable Guy pisses me off. Unfunny and hardly coherant. Ron White, on the other hand, is brilliant. Don't know if that was what you were refering to, I'm just ranting.

Anyway, build that sucker up and post pics. I'm building up a Jack Flash for a friend. Looking pretty damn good so far. I'll post pics when I'm done.
ron white is the best!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Luvin the P.3

Nice one on getting the P.3. I've had mine for a few months now and luv it~! Its a bit rough on the rocky downhills, but hey, its a hardtail right? For Urban and the DJ's its a wicked bike. I put Holy Rollers on it, new seat post, and I think the rear hub is about to let go. But other than that, she's a great bike stock. One little anoyance is the frame is hard to clean, but a few smudges here and there isnt bad.
Lookin forward to seein the pics... I've only seen one other here in Sydney.

SunTan. :cool:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So thunderstoke you bought your p.3 stock? How do you like your Manitou Shermans?IM building mine but some of the components will be the same as the stock one,including the fork.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sherman is brilliant...

no complaints with the Sherman... looks and works great! I've seen pics of a p.3 with a 170mm fork on the front, not sure how that would affect the geometry of the bike (in a good or bad way) but for my riding (urban and DJ) the 110 does the trick.

What components are you putting on that arent the same as the stock ones? The Hayes9 brakes are pretty nice, but like I mentioned earlier, the rear hub (specialized brand) seems to be done, and only after a few months... lookin to upgrade that shortly.

Peace.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.