Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man - glad to be back... I've been in MTBR SS Withdraws for WAY TOO LONG! Almost 3 months... I guess that's what buying a new house does to you. I finally got my DSL issues worked out in the new house - it's called cable modem! Tons faster and it works 100% of the time so far...lol. Just got the bikes over to the new house today and started hanging them up in the garage - still trying to figure out the work bench configuration. Got a nice area to work with, so I'll think it through before I do it. I've been dying to get out on my bike but working on the house until 11PM every night leaves little energy for that.... but the light is coming - I can see it and I even cruised the neighborhood on the SS before I could put in the garage.. it has seen the new house and it is ready also! I even ordered a cool 007 custom piece for the SS that I should have in a couple weeks and it's not another top cap....lol.

Anyway - I'm back.... glad to see the board is still alive and kicking... and to the new guys here who I don't know yet (I'm the dork on the board).....lol.

Later
FF

·
Registered
508 Posts
Freddy Who.....?

How soon they forget.....

Glad to hear you are back. I just spent the last two years remodeling my house. Tons of work , but very satisfying.

What is the 007 part?

Welcome back.

JS

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
website

Fast Freddy said:
piece for the SS that I should have in a couple weeks and it's not another top cap....lol.

Anyway - I'm back.... glad to see the board is still alive and kicking... and to the new guys here who I don't know yet (I'm the dork on the board).....lol.

Later
FF
Glad to see you're back. Hey Fredster, mind if I redo your website? I'm getting better and better with this Dreamweaver stuff, for the good of all humanity.

·
Penis Goat!
804 Posts
ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
Glad to see you're back. Hey Fredster, mind if I redo your website? I'm getting better and better with this Dreamweaver stuff, for the good of all humanity.
I hope Dreamweaver's easier than some of Macromedia's other programs, such as Flash and Director. Those two are the only programs I've ever really had trouble learning...so many things on the screen at once, and a steep learning curve. Or, maybe I'm just dumb.

FF, glad to have you back on here!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
the weaver

GirchyGirchy said:
I hope Dreamweaver's easier than some of Macromedia's other programs, such as Flash and Director. Those two are the only programs I've ever really had trouble learning...so many things on the screen at once, and a steep learning curve. Or, maybe I'm just dumb.

FF, glad to have you back on here!
Dreamweaver is not that bad actually. To me it iss easier than HotMetal or Ultra Edit PC crap. I use Mac, and Dreamweaver is so nice!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome back Fred! Believe me, I know how the house stuff goes. We spent 7 months trying to sell ours...showings, open houses, etc. It can be as draining as settling into a new place.

Good to see you back around.

Craig

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SS Jerry said:
What is the 007 part?
Now that wouldn't be 007 would it?....lol - when it get's here I'll post here first!...lol

ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
Hey Fredster, mind if I redo your website? I'm getting better and better with this Dreamweaver stuff, for the good of all humanity.
Don't mind a bit - actually if you can compress the pics a little too that would be great. I got a few complaints from dial up users that the pics of the caps took forever to download... not that I'm complaining! I really do appreciate the service you did for me! Thanks! ...and you'll be proud to know that I'm working on saving parts for a road bike ENO project.

1x1_Speed_Craig said:
Believe me, I know how the house stuff goes. We spent 7 months trying to sell ours...showings, open houses, etc. It can be as draining as settling into a new place.
Wait I was supposed to sell the old house too.....lol - we finally just turned it over to a realtor Sunday - just because it IS a ton of work... and I want to bike again!!!

Thanks everyone!
FF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts