Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first single speed, Steve Garro produced a stunner for me, to bad that the economy took a dump while I was waiting for the frame so I blew all my money on the frame and a wheelset from Mikesee. All the other parts I had in my garage, I'm not complaining but my old road saddle has got to go.

web ready 1.jpg

First ride today up Bearclaw to Stucki

It was actually harder to get used to a hard tail than having only one gear. That part I liked a lot. The bike is a perfect fit I guess thats what you get when you go custom. The RR's are also temporary, the sidewalls on those tyres are absolutely paper thin.

web ready 2.jpg

I love the bike, it was overcast most of the day so the pictures don't show the paint's variations.

More later

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Garro's bikes always look so classy. Good choice!

My only disappointment is that those pictures are so small and I can't use the second one for my wallpaper

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boomn said:
Garro's bikes always look so classy. Good choice!

My only disappointment is that those pictures are so small and I can't use the second one for my wallpaper
Try this, my settings were a little off

phpjqOCzgPM.jpg

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great looking bike! I was starting to wonder if I would ever see another SS in StGeorge. Ever since I built up a Cannondale F4 to SS I only ride it solo cause nobody I ride with has a SS and I don't want them waiting for me though a whole ride.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ddujnitsud said:
Great looking bike! I was starting to wonder if I would ever see another SS in StGeorge. Ever since I built up a Cannondale F4 to SS I only ride it solo cause nobody I ride with has a SS and I don't want them waiting for me though a whole ride.
Funny, I built a SS so that everybody had a chance to keep up.;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Beautiful bike!!! I really dig the lines of the curved top tube!!
Congrats!!!

Do you have a linky to the builder???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks for the linky!!!

That some beautiful work!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts