Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Live 2 Ride
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I've made a fool of myself these last few weeks. So I'm going to just say this:

Use what you like for brakes. It's your bike after all.

I figure my opinions don't really matter much in the big world and I was wrong in a few instances.

I'm tired of arguing.

As for my repeated statements about BB7 well I've never owned a newer set of them and I think the old ones were not setup right so that's why my Soles feel better.

/I will say the old BB5 setup I had could lock the rear wheel on cue these Soles have a hard time doing that.

So again use what you like.

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
Shark said:
Hey don't worry man. It's an internet forum....someone is always going to argue, someone is always going to be a jerk for no apparent reason, & someone will likely try & stir up **** just for fun.

The joys of the internet.

:p
It's not the internet - it's human nature. Everything you list has been going on for centuries before the internet was invented.:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Yeah, I always worry about what I type coming back to bite me later.

"What you say can be used against you on the Interwebs."

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Here's one of my favorite quotes; "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still retarded."

It might be retarded but hey, it's how ya kill time when not riding so flame away.

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
and we've had more than our fair share of fun thanks to you. Don't worry, you seem like a decent (if misguided, haha) person. we tease because we love. enjoy your Monday.

·
Live 2 Ride
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts