Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i figure as ugly as it is no one will steal it. Build is ultegra cranks, shimano 42T ring x 16T rear cog, Avid S7 v's, Sun ME 17a rim w/ 105 hub (r) and OP w/ ultegra hub (f), 25: specialized flat bar, stem is a 110mm/5 ritchey, XT levers, thomson post and velo saddle form the road bike and 25c panaracer tservs.

This bike, although ugly is a frickin blast to ride. Its os fast and light. Anyway ive got some tweaks here and there but so far im real pleased with it. Next stop some CX tires, dial in a better chain line and well have a blast on it. Im thinking of having painted...burnt orange...

Peace..

Attachments

· Registered
885 Posts
Nice...

I still feel stupid for selling mine! Hope to replace it someday.

jrm said:
So i figure as ugly as it is no one will steal it. Build is ultegra cranks, shimano 42T ring x 16T rear cog, Avid S7 v's, Sun ME 17a rim w/ 105 hub (r) and OP w/ ultegra hub (f), 25: specialized flat bar, stem is a 110mm/5 ritchey, XT levers, thomson post and velo saddle form the road bike and 25c panaracer tservs.

This bike, although ugly is a frickin blast to ride. Its os fast and light. Anyway ive got some tweaks here and there but so far im real pleased with it. Next stop some CX tires, dial in a better chain line and well have a blast on it. Im thinking of having painted...burnt orange...

Peace..

Attachments

· Registered
553 Posts
I agree with shwinboy.

SD7s, ultegra cranks and hub and an open pro rim. Pretty swank parts as far as I am concerned. I

am jonesing for a pompino (the bike not the **** ***). I am convinced it would complete my bike stable, though a Rob Roy may fill the spot too. Either way it is not happening for me, but thanks for posting your bike.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Don't know about ugly..........

but I freaking love mine. Only complaint was the lack of extra steerer tube on the complete bike. Stem flush against headset and no spacers. Seems like they have resolved this now though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.