Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I clipped a pedal hard while flying down a local DH trail. Still adjusting to the low BB of the sunday. Anyway the pedal felt kinda weird the last run and when I got home it was laying in the bed of my truck, off the crank. So upon further inspection I realized the pedal had just ripped out of the crank arm and took the thread insert with it, leaving my crank arm completely stripped out. Its bald inside. My question is if I order Gravity Maximus ISIS crankarms will they fit my stock Sunday FSA BB? The specs on the cranks are:

Weight 950 g
Intended Use DH/Freeride
Spindle Interface Type ISIS
Spindle Length 113 mm
Pedal Spindle Thread 9/16"
Bolt Pattern 4-Bolt
Chainring BCD 64,104 mm

O yah and how am I gonna get that thread insert off my pedal?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
read a review of the Sunday somewhere on the web...annyway, the guy also mentioned he thought the cranks might be to long since the BB is kind of low on the Sunday...you might think about getting shorter length crank arms...

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah I'm staying 165 for sure. I drag the pedals enough already. I just don't need a full new crankset because the bb is fine. And I don't think FSA will warranty mine because I am not the original owner. Which is ghey because the cranks are original equipment on the 05 Sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.