Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if there is an Iron Horse dealer in Calgary?

As I am heading over to Canada for a riding holiday and my LBS over here (UK) has let me down tracking down a spare mech hanger for my 6 point so I am hoping I can get one over when I am away.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sportchek? are they a department store type shop then? if so it looks like I might be stuck as the UK distributor won't ship to me directly, and all the LBS's won't put in an order for me (as they all only do it on certain days apparently) and the LBS which was trying to get me one is waiting to be added to their approved supplier list.

Bugger, will just have to try and ride carefully then

·
GAME ON!
4,965 Posts
dept. store that only stocks the lowest end of the IH spectrum. why not call IH directly? they ship pretty quickly.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tell me about it, its annoying as I had loads of time to sort it out and the LBS got bogged down in red tape, and the distributor has one in stock that could easily get to me in time (according to them) but they won't sell directly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.