Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Did Atlas come down sick?
Well sorta kinda ya, when I replaced the brake pads I didnt get the rear inside one in properly & bent the retaining pin on the caliper piston soooooo I tried to straighten it without breaking the piston. Guess what!!!! I broke the pin off the piston just like I knew I would. :madman::madman:
 

·
Cuánto pesa?
Joined
·
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dogonfr said:
Well sorta kinda ya, when I replaced the brake pads I didnt get the rear inside one in properly & bent the retaining pin on the caliper piston soooo I tried to straighten it without breaking the piston. Guess what!!!! I broke the pin off the piston just like I knew I would. :madman::madman:
Question:
Wouldn't putting the Iggy's brakes on ATLAS be better for Buckster?
He is used to the angle and rake on the ATLAS..It would be easier for
him to adapt to new brakes rather than a complete bike..

Just a passing thought...​
 

·
ride hard take risks
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Question:
Wouldn't putting the Iggy's brakes on ATLAS be better for Buckster?
He is used to the angle and rake on the ATLAS..It would be easier for
him to adapt to new brakes rather than a complete bike..

Just a passing thought...​
He has no clue he just rides plus he only uses the back brake. :D

Lets not forget I'm lazy. :thumbsup:
 

·
Freshly Fujified
Joined
·
8,199 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
64 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
Was there a price increase, or was the $999 price the pre-sale? In any event, nothing beat that bike in the F/S category at a grand! :thumbsup:
I checked a couple weeks ago and it stated 999 on the site. An explanation would be great as to why the price increase? Has anyone found any information on the IBEX site stating why the increase of 100 dollars? I would suspect it is due to the rising cost of fuel thus the carriers are possibly charging more for shipping etc..
 

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
Joined
·
11,813 Posts
lakay said:
I checked a couple weeks ago and it stated 999 on the site. An explanation would be great as to why the price increase? Has anyone found any information on the IBEX site stating why the increase of 100 dollars? I would suspect it is due to the rising cost of fuel thus the carriers are possibly charging more for shipping etc..
dunno... maybe they're getting ready for 09 stock and thats 09 pricing... i realised that all the Iggy Supers are sold out already anyways...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I'm interested in the Ignition frame. But it seems that Ibex does not ship out of the US.
The green looks cool but it only comes as a complete bike.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top