Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Back again for more great advice from the IBEX Clan. I just pulled my Ignition out of the shed to take it for a ride (she has been neglected since I got a 29er). When I took it for a quick spin around the yard, the Marz MX LO front shock compresses to the bottom right away. Does this sound like the shock is bad or is there a way to make that shock stiffer? I looked at it today and it don't see anything.

·
Banned
3,408 Posts
elarkin42 said:
Ok. Back again for more great advice from the IBEX Clan. I just pulled my Ignition out of the shed to take it for a ride (she has been neglected since I got a 29er). When I took it for a quick spin around the yard, the Marz MX LO front shock compresses to the bottom right away. Does this sound like the shock is bad or is there a way to make that shock stiffer? I looked at it today and it don't see anything.
well according to your profile if yo uare on the east coast, and your bike was outdoors, the fork oil is probably like honey and not flowing well. take the bike indoors and let it warm up to room temp and see how it goes.
If it is air assisted fork then the air has come out from sitting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.