Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I am now.

But, not to ride. There's probably way more snow up top too.

I did ride and find out that local frozen skinnies with light dry snow on them are pretty grippy in a surprisingly twisted sort of way. Good times.

And, yes, just so I could say I did, I broke out the leaf blower and got a mini-white out going. Just for FM and LgEXChz.

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The snow is OK, we just need more and need it packed down so we can break out skis... right now snomos are pulling a lot of rocks and dirt through. I don't know how that's going to work with the temps predicted over this week.

Hounds and I are all gratefully basking indoors for a few days until it gets back up to a high of 15F or whatever. Don't know how the heck people ride in this type of weather without freezing toes, fingers, noses....

·
squish is good
4,933 Posts
verslowrdr said:
The snow is OK, we just need more and need it packed down so we can break out skis... right now snomos are pulling a lot of rocks and dirt through. I don't know how that's going to work with the temps predicted over this week.

Hounds and I are all gratefully basking indoors for a few days until it gets back up to a high of 15F or whatever. Don't know how the heck people ride in this type of weather without freezing toes, fingers, noses....
It's about time it snowed, I was starting to get delusions of riding Rat Pac in January :D . Holy crap its cold though...

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's supposed to be even colder over the next couple days- although hopefully the wind will lie down. If you & your peeps roll over the hill for the holidays, be sure to button down the pipes before you go or you may be sorry!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.