Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....that injurying myself would have resulted in a robust training, feeling stronger, and getting a new dose of passion - I would have done it sooner!
Well maybe not, having the arm out of the shoulder was kinda painful, especially on the hike out. But damn I'm happy with the results. Shoulder still aches a bit but I'm lovin being back in the dirt like I did when I first started riding.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Welcome Back

Ride on! I know my first rides after breaking colarbone I had to shut the brain down while...I had more little crashes than i had ever had...mind over thinking line selections and second guesses = failed attempts... the sooner i realized commit / to not over think it , just flow with it and do it. It was all right after that point.

·
white boy extraordinaire
241 Posts
I hear ya....

I've had two non-bike related injuries in the past year and it has only bolstered my fitness. Obviously there is the readjustment period where I'm sucking wind, but it made me train really hard and helped my reach a higher level than previously attained. Right now I'm just now getting back after surgery and couldn't be feeling better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.