Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good street/dirt jump frame and I have been looking at some Identiti frames. I am mainly looking at the Dr.Jekyll frame. Would this be good for the type of riding I do? I would also like to hear some feadback about this frame.

Also where online can I order this frame from?

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
It's a very sick frame. ebfreerider has one. And I was going to get one, but ended up going with a different frame.

You can get them from Unreal Cycles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O.K., now I am 6'1" and possibly still growing, should I be looking at the regular frame size or the XL? I'm thinking the regular frame size?

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
You've more than likely never even ridden one, your opinion has no bearing.

ebfreerider is something like 6'2" and he rides the regular without any issues. I'm 5'8" and I thought that the regular is a bit cramped, feels like a size short p.bike. The XL feels more like the long version of the p.bikes.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Gosh, everybody hates me, don't they? Okay, those frames LOOK awesome. I still would get the 666X over the Jekyll, or maybe the 666R, if I wanted to cut down on weight a little.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dirtyharry said:
Gosh, everybody hates me, don't they? Okay, those frames LOOK awesome. I still would get the 666X over the Jekyll, or maybe the 666R, if I wanted to cut down on weight a little.
This is a more dirt jump oriented frame fright? Do you have one? How do you like it?

Also where would I find one or who carries them on the interweb?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So, I can get an Identiti 666SD frame with the internal gyro for $200 brand new. Should I do this? Is it a good frame? What is the differnce between the 666SD and the 666X?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have your local shop call DiaTech, they are the only current Identiti distributor in the US that I know of.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts