Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update on our license plate. We've got over 700 on cars in our little state in less than 18 months - just 300 or so to go to hit the legally-required target of 1000 in 3 years. We've raised over $16,000 for trail building, maintenance and improvements in that time. Who knew Idaho could be so cool?

Check the magic at Home | Mountain Bike Idaho and on Facebook under "Idaho's Mountain Bike License Plate."

Attachments

·
Weekend warrior aspirant
400 Posts
We totally need one here in AZ!

·
CrgCrkRyder
2,371 Posts
Just an update on our license plate. We've got over 700 on cars in our little state in less than 18 months - just 300 or so to go to hit the legally-required target of 1000 in 3 years. We've raised over $16,000 for trail building, maintenance and improvements in that time. Who knew Idaho could be so cool?

Check the magic at Home | Mountain Bike Idaho and on Facebook under "Idaho's Mountain Bike License Plate."
That is so cool.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just saw those when I registered my boat. I'll have to get them when I need to renew my plates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
76 Posts
Come to think of it, this is is the first specialty plate I have seen with an actual photo on it? It doesnt look like the traditional clip art on plates?

·
My cup runneth over
2,412 Posts
So who's the rider? :)

It would be quite an honor to have one's picture selected. Distracting when driving perhaps: 'look kids, that's your Dad'.

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
some woman that lives next to me yells out '' i da ho'' at all hours of the night, now i know what shes talkin about...............

1 - 20 of 26 Posts