Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm tired of being on the 29er fence. All I need is a decent ride to make up my mind. I can get to Fruita, CO for the festival one day this week, any ideas on how I could get a ride on a large 29" geared bike there? I'm considering an Asylum so an FS would be nice but anything with at least a fork would give me the info I need. The Fisher Demo thing will be there but they didn't list anything with 29" wheels.

Thanks,
Art

·
featherweight clydesdale
1,385 Posts
artnshel said:
Hey,
I'm tired of being on the 29er fence. All I need is a decent ride to make up my mind. I can get to Fruita, CO for the festival one day this week, any ideas on how I could get a ride on a large 29" geared bike there? I'm considering an Asylum so an FS would be nice but anything with at least a fork would give me the info I need. The Fisher Demo thing will be there but they didn't list anything with 29" wheels.

Thanks,
Art
Try here:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=44099&highlight=Demo

·
SNGLSPD
1,058 Posts
artnshel said:
I tried one source from that list to find an FS in that neighborhood but no luck. I must smell bad.

I'll try over the edge, unfortunately I think they only deal in 29" hardtails.
Right now the only 29" we have is my medium SS,which you can take out if it fits.There will probably be a few demos at the festival.
Our coffee guy knows a thing or two about twenty niners also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.