Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

Attachments

·
Category Winner
6,142 Posts
If there are any photos of me that would help me piece together the hours from 2:00pm till ???? I would like to see them. I remember being on the ground a lot, and my vehicle being somewhere it shouldn't be (I know I didn't put it there). I woke up with a fat lip, a bloody nose, sore ribs, scrapes, and some foggy memories.
Ahhhh Icycle... you are a cruel mistress.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
brado1 said:
Do some more later, gotta work! sorry about the dick'd up order of the photos, they kinda jumparound in sequence, thanks mtbr for making it easy (Not):madman: .
Awesome Pics Brad, I will have my contribution up later today and Kristin's somtime later this week.

What a horrible time, If I ever find that guy who tried to steal the keg. . .

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
teamdicky said:
If there are any photos of me that would help me piece together the hours from 2:00pm till ???? I would like to see them. I remember being on the ground a lot, and my vehicle being somewhere it shouldn't be (I know I didn't put it there). I woke up with a fat lip, a bloody nose, sore ribs, scrapes, and some foggy memories.
Ahhhh Icycle... you are a cruel mistress.
Nope no pix of ya during that time frame! don't know who did the vehicle.... didn't have the cam most of the night, which was a good thing. Like the time i fell off the tailgate of a pickup truck, because the dumbass (no names) drivin', from a deadstop floors it while we were heading uphill, did the ole' tuck and roll, into a five point landing, into one of those Mary Lou Retton thingys
Everyone else in the truck was like more worried about the camera than me. damn it dick, i spilt my last cup of Sweetwater 420 :madman:

ahhh good times! :p props go out to Darrin for the XC course shots, i was too busy strugglin' riding. funny thing i heard on the trail, first guys says "man, nice mariachi" then CW says
"yeah he's gonna shoot pictures of it all along the race course!" :p
thanks again to Wes and Jay!:thumbsup:

·
Third Degree Hater-Fu
563 Posts
OK..the pic of Wes putting the stop sign to that kid is classic!
The shot of me must be shortly after Beytagh gave me that hot spice wine from South Africa...

Oh..and Brad...why weren't you there to pick me up out of the ditch after that dude tackled me? Some cameraman you are...:p

·
H8 H8 H8
864 Posts
Was that you?

bizutch said:
OK..the pic of Wes putting the stop sign to that kid is classic!
The shot of me must be shortly after Beytagh gave me that hot spice wine from South Africa...

Oh..and Brad...why weren't you there to pick me up out of the ditch after that dude tackled me? Some cameraman you are...:p
We were watching that from the living room and waiting for ya'll to start throwin' hands.

Wassup with that?

ZB

·
Third Degree Hater-Fu
563 Posts
Broussard said:
We were watching that from the living room and waiting for ya'll to start throwin' hands.

Wassup with that?

ZB
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm standing there talking (loudly b/c as you noticed, I'm the loud talker) to the Geico caveman, aka Chris from the NOC, a real cool dude. Someone had just walked up and stood next to me at the fire. He bumped into me and I made room at the pit and kept talking to Chris. Dude bumps me again and I just figure I'm his walking stick at this point. Bumps me again..2-3 more times each harder than the last.
I say to Chris.."dude, this guy keeps pushin me..." and boom, he shoves me hard and flips me into the ditch. I lay hand on him going down and pivot and hold him still saying "Let go of me man!"

Somebody gets the guy off me (no punches) and I stood up and everybody was asking me "What the hell happened?" I was pissed and saying "I don't know. That a-hole pushed me." Next thing I know, everybody thinks I did it and it just makes me madder. (Firewater in the blood). He starts saying stuff, little frat boy comments about results and stuff, and I just said the hell with it. He was weird man...real weird. I want to find him again though...:thumbsup:

By the way...thanks so much for the lights you guys. It made my buddy's night to get to ride. He was use flashlights until you stepped up!!!

·
Category Winner
6,142 Posts
bizutch said:
He was weird man...real weird. I want to find him again though...:thumbsup:
If this weird man was me I apologize. If not you should kill him. :) Don't think I would've came across as a "frat boy".
I will now issue a blanket apology to anybody I might have done something to.
I am very sorry I ______ (insert rude act here)_________(insert name here). (Insert name here) is a great (guy or girl), and I think the world of (him or her).

·
Third Degree Hater-Fu
563 Posts
teamdicky said:
If this weird man was me I apologize. If not you should kill him. :) Don't think I would've came across as a "frat boy".
I will now issue a blanket apology to anybody I might have done something to.
I am very sorry I ______ (insert rude act here)_________(insert name here). (Insert name here) is a great (guy or girl), and I think the world of (him or her).
seriously?

·
Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr
747 Posts
Fontana Wrestlamania 2007

I don't think Dicky was the "frat-boyish" guy who pushed you into a ditch. I'd like to see the frat that asked him to pledge!

He was starting trouble, thanks to his dueling Mad Dog 20/20 and Chimay superbomber but I don't think it was with strangers.

I think the assault Zak was referring to way a daylight tackle on the ballfields we saw, where a guy took down a dude from his bike. Separate incident.

It's a true sign of a good time when nobody can remember who kicked who's butt, why or when.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.