Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and NEPMTBA went for icecream at pine creek today! I've had the mukluk for 3 weeks now and needed to get some distance on me and the bike so we rode up 25 miles to

for ice cream!!!Here are some sights from along the way! Oh and we had to ride 25 back to the car so i now have 50 more miles on the muk!! If you can't tell i just a little proud of this fat old faurt on a fat bike!!!

more to come!

·
Ride da mOOn
8,470 Posts
One of the best rides this year...

...perfect weather, fantastic scenery, lots of pics, no worries! Pine Creek was glistening, had to stop many times to get great pics. Spent 8 hours on the trail today, exploring off shoots, and fishing spots. Plans for bike up, canoe down are in the works for next time!

The gaggle of dipper ducks was fun to watch, as was our friend Piney the turtle. Stopped at Waterville on the way back, guy working on his bike asked to borrow an allen wrench, I ask him where he was from, "Williamsport" he says, rode Dirt Fest a few weeks ago" then says to me and Top Cat "You guys ever Ride da mOOn" We just looked at each other and laughed! Told him: "We did and knew the trails well"... LOL

Top Cat's goal has been met ride 50 miles for ice cream on the Muck!

I'll post my pics soon, got 44 of them! Woo Hoo!

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Sounds like a great way to work up an appetite for some ICE CREAM!!! Awesome pics!!!

·
Ride da mOOn
8,470 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yep pics of you draftin me!!! He wouldn't let me draft him!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!:skep:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
woulda made a good section!!!LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts