Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
it means 'no problem'
508 Posts
Can't speak from the racer's viewpoint but as a spectator, it's a hoot!

A Bend tradition... Highly recommend coming, and as Melanie said, if you have even the slightest inclination that you might race (or ride it for fun as 90% of the "competitors" do) bring your bike and riding gear (warm) and a costume in case. Nothing worse than the regret of, "I shoulda done that!"

Registration at 6:00, race starts at 7:00 sharp! Wanoga. It will be below zero F.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ice Crit is what Bend is all about: having fun, being silly and riding bikes! Cascade Lakes Brewery has donated a keg too!!
The more riders, the better. So as Woody mentioned, bring your bike and decide up there if you want to ride or not. With proceeds going towards COTA, it is a win, win thing. And you can all do what I do, stop and drink a beer during each lap. I might not finish the beer or the race, but it is all about having fun! And of course there is a first, second and third prize for those who do finish the race. Best costume as well.
We will be keeping the fire pits well stocked, but feel free to bring your own to help have some heat going for those not staying warm by riding.
Registration starts at 6pm, the race at 7pm. Come, hang out, ride and celebrate riding no matter the weather!!
See you all tonight! And if you have never been, you should especially come and bring your bike to ride!!
Melanie :)

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,330 Posts
dirt farmer said:
Thanks for illustrating my point DF, this being words like "tomorrow" in a tread title are dumb. Day / date works better... saving the reader from having to click the thread open to see when the original post went up. :thumbsup:

--sParty

·
it means 'no problem'
508 Posts
The title should have said "Free beer tomorrow" cuz that's what there was at the Ice Crit - sukkahs! :D

·
Afric Pepperbird
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sparticus said:
Thanks for illustrating my point DF, this being words like "tomorrow" in a tread title are dumb. Day / date works better... saving the reader from having to click the thread open to see when the original post went up. :thumbsup:

--sParty
Jeesh, sparty, do you have someone wipe your arse for you, too??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.