Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mojo All Moutain Upgrade

Hi, I thought since there are some interest of All Mountain (Bid Daddy) Mojo setups, maybe its a good idea to have a separate section from the super light / super bling Mojos..

Here's mine. Just completed the upgrade to Fox 36 Talas Fork (07), Fox DHX Air 5.0 Shox (09), Shimano Saint 36/22 Crank, AtomLab Aircorps pedals, E13 chain guide, Avid EXILIR CR Carbon Brakes (180mm/F&R), Kenda Nevegal 2.35 tyres F/R and off course the Lopes Link (modified clearance).

Total Weight: 13.9 Kg / 30.58 LBs

:D :D :D

·
Mojo0115
1,667 Posts
Awesome looking build and some nice photography!

This is my version. It weighed in at 32lbs at my LBS (thefixbikes.com - not a mojo dealer :madman: ) recently and has just gotten fatter and heavier as she ages but still manages to keep her perfect slim looking figure.

Lyrik coil, Push'ed Fox Vanilla with Ti spring, Maveric speedball with remote, Magura Lousie Rear brake(6" rotor), Hayes Stroker Trail Front Brake (8" rotor), Easton Monkey Lite XC bars, Thompson X4 50mm stem, '06 XTR Cranks with black spire stinger guide and black spire x-ring god bash guard, Lopes Link, Hadley Hubs laced to Mavic 819 rims and the Hadley 12mm thru bolt rear.

Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
264 Posts
too clean!

i hate clean bikes................. you must not ride much if its that clean !! lol

·
www.derbyrims.com
6,766 Posts
650b AM Mojo

Race Face 60mm stem
AMP 1"/4" remote drop seat post
Marta SL rotors 180mm/160mm front/rear
Velocity Blunt 650b 28mm wide rims
Pacenti Neo-moto 2.3 tires
Time flat pedals
Nixon Elite RWDT 130 to 160mm travel coil fork
PUSH'd '02 Vanilla RC coil shock

13.7 BB height with 140mm fork travel
31 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Here is my SL...

Thomson X4 90mm stem, EA70 MonkeyBar, XT levers w/LX calipers 180mmf/r, Stans Flow Hope ProII front w/ Nevegal 2.1 stick-e tubeless, Mavic Crossland rear with Nevegal 2.1 UST, Lyrik coil at 145mm, CC 110 headset, Lopes link, Wellgo flats or CB Acids and Maverick Speedball R.

Attachments

·
|i|
352 Posts
That seat angle is nutty

GTV8 said:
Here is my SL...

Thomson X4 90mm stem, EA70 MonkeyBar, XT levers w/LX calipers 180mmf/r, Stans Flow Hope ProII front w/ Nevegal 2.1 stick-e tubeless, Mavic Crossland rear with Nevegal 2.1 UST, Lyrik coil at 145mm, CC 110 headset, Lopes link, Wellgo flats or CB Acids and Maverick Speedball R.

·
You know my steez...
903 Posts
jkong888 said:
maybe its a good idea to have a separate section from the super light / super bling Mojos..

:D :D :D
Your Mojo IS super bling!
Very nice:thumbsup:

·
bike rider
5,567 Posts
Whoa, those builds are heavy. My Bullit weighs 34lb! This is definitely all-mountain with a 6" fork, 70mm stem, adjustable seatpost, 2.4" tires, and durable parts but it's 25lbs. Same parts on my 575 frame were jumping 10ft+ doubles and 5ft+ drops last summer.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Lelandjt said:
Whoa, those builds are heavy. but it's 25lbs. ]
But you got bald tires, bar ends and a blown out fork on that thing. HOOOOOOOPTY!:skep:

·
bike rider
5,567 Posts
Try custom tuned (with IFP) fork that feels great, knobbed tires that hook up well on the dry hardpack and loose soil around here, and the bar ends and flat bar are getting ditched for a 20mm riser that will drop 1/4 pound. Didn't use the bar ends much this past summer so I'll take the weight savings and the shorter head tube compared to my 575 makes me want a slight rise.

·
You know my steez...
903 Posts
Lelandjt said:
Whoa, those builds are heavy. My Bullit weighs 34lb! This is definitely all-mountain with a 6" fork, 70mm stem, adjustable seatpost, 2.4" tires, and durable parts but it's 25lbs.
Wow, that's light. I'd like to see a picture of it on an Ultimate digital scale :skep:

·
bike rider
5,567 Posts
Sorry, that scale is at the bike shop. Mine only goes to 330 grams. To be accurate it weighs 25.21 lbs. It'll be a hair under 25 with the new bar.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Keep Posting AM Mojos!!!

Coool!! So many nice Bad Ass Mojos!!!! Keep em coming ...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 232 Posts