Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many of you have liked the Mojo Carbon enough to order one? Did you get a deal or pay list price?

I'm seriously considering it.

Mark

·
Registered
756 Posts
Just seen it today

in Dirt Rag. I'll wait to hear some reviews. Looks a little like the Nomad.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Was just looking over their website. Who's doing the manufacturing for them? Martec? Calfee?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine is set to arrive in March

I'm paying full list. Ordered in November, delivery is expected in March. Unless some shops have ordered them without buyers lined up (i.e. they're sitting on the showroom floor) I wouldn't expect to find one below list at this point.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered mine. I'm first on the list for April's delivery. I paid Canadian list price (with a money back guarantee), which actually worked out to about $100 less than the US equivalent. Surprising, as we usually pay more to account for the cross border shipping.

Seems like a nice frame for the money... I have faith in Scot Nicol and his emails to me have been very informative and confidence inspiring. I have a good feeling about this frame.

·
Don't be a sheep
3,441 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Was just looking over their website. Who's doing the manufacturing for them? Martec? Calfee?
I want to say Topeak. Same guys who do Scott and Fuji. I Calfee was doing it they'd cost A LOT more.

·
Registered
166 Posts
"I just ordered mine. I'm first on the list for April's delivery"
are you sure MJ51?
i have 10 in order cince october
so i hope i'm in front off first one off the list :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The shop I ordered from got their orders in to Ibis very early (verified by Scot Nicol) and I was that shops first deposit. I get the first Medium that comes into that shop. I'm told April delivery is still accurate.

Mark

·
Registered
117 Posts
What a surprise!

My mojo has not arrived. Has anyone in the history of mountain biking received their bike 'on time'? No worries, I was not holding my breath. Ibis has actually been really good about setting expectations.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was told 'a few more weeks'. Scot Nicol's latest update indicates they now ship the end of this month. We've waited this long....what's a few more weeks, right?

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I emailed Scot today hoping to be a reseller/dealer for the Mojo. I know, I know: fat chance. But I'm putting together an online business selling the likes of XT 760 cranks/bb, CNC'd motorcycle parts, aftermarket suspension and a few other goodies. Nothing would make me happier than to get a handful of Mojos, but the wait would be a killer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hello Scot
i'm herve your french distributor
every body seems verry exited to see the "mowwwjowww" :)

You was at the sea otter ?
you dont have pick off the mojo in action ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts