Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone actualy have one of these? Interested in some real reviews.Its on the top of my possible new bike list.Still love my old Xtra Mojo steel frame,best HT ive owned.Does the new one come in the Molteni Orange?

·
Registered
117 Posts
They haven't even shipped yet. Ibis' website reports that they should arrive at the shops third week of July. But the numbers are pretty small. We probably won't be seeing large numbers of reviews/impressions until the fall.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A review of carbon mojo in Mountain Bike Action July out this month. I would like to see a more compete ride review of the bike, maybe comparing Dwlink feel to VPP etc, . Although this is a pretty good reveiw. (I changed my mind after reading it again; ....I want one soon as I figure out where I'd mount my water bottle.)

·
3.14159265358979323846…
2,847 Posts
If you haven't already ordered yours

gotdirt? said:
Does anyone actualy have one of these? Interested in some real reviews.Its on the top of my possible new bike list.Still love my old Xtra Mojo steel frame,best HT ive owned.Does the new one come in the Molteni Orange?
you may have to wait until next year.... Very few produced and most of them are all ready spoken for.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
mdavis said:
The first batch, which is 1 bike or frame (dealer's choice) per dealer, should arrive in the next couple of weeks, from what I was told by Tom @ IBIS.

-Mark
I know one dealer who has 2 coming in. He presold one complete bike a long time ago, and I may get his personal carbon mojo frame next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.