Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibis Migrations are site-specific celebrations of our mountain biking community and an ideal first taste of the "secret sauce" that makes Ibis what it is. Expect fine food in excellent locations, camaraderie with fellow Ibisians and thrilling group rides on the best trails around. Come and join the family.
Chuck Ibis

The Migration has come and gone. Scot certainly out did himself again this year. His attention to detail is only surpassed by the engineers who design these great bikes. He is a master host extraordinaire!

I spent two days of the three guiding all day rides with repeat riders from year's past. They joined me for 65 miles and 7000 feet of wheel "roll" playing throughout the JDSF.

Can't wait for next year's event. Put it on your calendar and generally held the end of the second week of August. The food, beer, wine and spirits selection was the best of any Biking event I have ever attended. Plus, you get to demo all of their great bikes. People came from as far as New Zealand and India. I rode with one very fast rider from Denmark.

If you're on the fence, commit early as this event sold out in two weeks.
In the meantime, Life is good!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Do plan on attending next year. When does it usually open up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are welcome!

Thanks for the great tour and help with the broken chain! I owe you big time!

Hans
Hans,

It was a pleasure getting to know you on that long ride. I am glad to have helped you make it back to camp before we drank all that great beer Scot had at the end. Hope you can make it back next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.