Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting an Ibis Ripmo, but before dropping a bunch of money I want to give one a try. Ibis Factory Demo tour won't be coming to Az any time soon so any recommendations for shops where I could demo a Ripmo in medium in the dirt? Parking lot rides are not really the best. Could be Phx, Prescott, Sedona, Flag.

I did see the dealer list, but before I just start contacting the shops directly I wonder if any one has any ideas.

Thanks

·
I am Walt
6,283 Posts
Action Ride Shop in Mesa for one.
Mountain Bike, Road Bike, Cuiser, and Hybrid rentals and tours. Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon

I parking lot demo'd a couple Mojo's back in November. They offer demo's for 4 hours or full day I think.
For a fee...I think it's $80/day; maybe half that for a half day. I called them about "demo'ing" an SB100. It's a rental, in practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For a fee...I think it's $80/day; maybe half that for a half day. I called them about "demo'ing" an SB100. It's a rental, in practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$80 is money well spent to prep for 5-6k purchase.

·
No Clue Crew
7,091 Posts
My buddy bought a Ripmo and demo'd from Action. There is a fee, of course, but I believe they put it toward your purchase if you buy from them, which is pretty normal.

·
EDR
10,050 Posts
I think it's $60 for 4 hours or $80 for a full day. I seem to remember the guy also saying if you rent for a full day on Saturday the bike doesn't have to be back until Monday since they are closed Sunday's. But I could be confusing that with another shop I demo'd a SB5 at.

·
livin' the dream......
1,918 Posts
I am thinking about getting an Ibis Ripmo, but before dropping a bunch of money I want to give one a try. Ibis Factory Demo tour won't be coming to Az any time soon so any recommendations for shops where I could demo a Ripmo in medium in the dirt? Parking lot rides are not really the best. Could be Phx, Prescott, Sedona, Flag.

I did see the dealer list, but before I just start contacting the shops directly I wonder if any one has any ideas.

Thanks
Are you getting ride of something in the fleet, or just possibly adding the Ibis?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you getting ride of something in the fleet, or just possibly adding the Ibis?
I would be replacing the Solo/5010.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts