Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Ripmo arriving soon and I'm eyeing the Dot jersey and gloves so I can look as cool (or dorky depending on your taste) as possible. Can anyone comment on the fit and finish? I normally wear a medium/large t-shirt but the jersey measures pretty big so I'd go with small. The size small Dot jersey measures longer and wider than my size large Yeti tshirt.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have both the blue and grey dot shirts. The blue in small and the grey in medium. They fit big. I'm kinda in-between (5'8", 145 pounds) and the blue I wear for XC and the grey I wear for park or when I wear more body armour. I also have the dot gloves and they look great but don't seem to work well with touch screens.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I ordered the size small as most of my shirts are 20" wide.

Edit: The size small arrived today and it's too small in the chest/shoulder area as it digs into my armpits a little when leaned over. I'm 5'10" 165 lbs and the length and waist are fine. Plan to return it and order a medium.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.