Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
It's the axle
1,765 Posts
This looney speaks for me!

Haha. Someone get this guy a straight jacket!

I haven't seen such rambling since the day a friend wheeled over his five gallon bong on a skateboard.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Gregg K said:
Haha. Someone get this guy a straight jacket!

I haven't seen such rambling since the day a friend wheeled over his five gallon bong on a skateboard.
Gets more attention... therefore more bids... more money. Sure you've seen the strippers holding bike parts for sale, think there was a few here and they are always on ebay. Same difference.

·
Registered
395 Posts
ibisrox said:
I think I have three hand "Lever" bottle openers.
The girl at the Old Ibis couldn't bring herself to call it a Hand Job! lol
I used to have 3 myself but gave one away to a buddy and the other I gave as a prize for an alleycat race back when I messengered. Last time I looked they where going for <$60 on ebay.

·
It's the axle
1,765 Posts
usr666 said:
Gets more attention... therefore more bids... more money. Sure you've seen the strippers holding bike parts for sale, think there was a few here and they are always on ebay. Same difference.
If that's you, my post is meant to be taken in a positive light. Besides, dannychanknobbynoseman has got to be the best user name on Ebay. YAY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.