Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the camera wasnt in the way at all... i rode like normal. But i couldnt wear shorts or jeans or it would block the camera when it flaps. So i wore lycra. I'll get some other camera angles next time and mix them up for variety... :)

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
cool................ some things to think about

multi -use trail.... means wear a bell
stop or slow down for hikers....all they do is get trails closed to bikes(you scared those 2 dudes)
get brake line off stanction
put some dirt over those logs and make a kicker

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
cool................ some things to think about

multi -use trail.... means wear a bell
stop or slow down for hikers....all they do is get trails closed to bikes(you scared those 2 dudes)
get brake line off stanction
put some dirt over those logs and make a kicker
i do slow down for hikers... but those 2 came out of nowhere around a corner... sigh... i gotta be more careful...

Whats a kicker?

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
Mount it on yo head dummy XD. As I said before Needs death metal!!! Lamb of God, Kill Switch Engage, In Flames, Burry your dead etc :)
none of those are death metal bands... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
=ChrisB= said:
He doesnt have a helemt cam. Anyway that was funny when you crashed. Clipless padals on a DH bike realy :rolleyes:. Jk lol. Anyway, yea get a new angle.
Im gonna get clipless pedals soon, they increads your pedaling effiancy by 15% you just dont want clipless for dirtjumping

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
f0ggy said:
Im gonna get clipless pedals soon, they increads your pedaling effiancy by 15% you just dont want clipless for dirtjumping
I made the change when I was still riding XC, I still use them for FR :thumbsup: its not the pedaling effiancy its the grip for me. When Im on the rocky stuff I have more confidence because I dont have to worry about my feet commin off the pedals :D

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ScottJensen said:
build a log jump=kicker. and watch out for the hikers dude. ive ridden with ya there and were always careful, just gotta watch thoes blind corners. cant take em like a bat outta hell
oooo... anyways.. we already built one... it's in the video too... lol...

and foggy, it's just huge ass rocks and stairs... you gotta come down sometime...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
mrpercussive said:
oooo... anyways.. we already built one... it's in the video too... lol...

and foggy, it's just huge ass rocks and stairs... you gotta come down sometime...
yea i do... mabe when tom goes over there sometime I could tag along for a ride

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.