Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Now you cant say your suspension doesn't work, pretty obviouse it working alot!! :D:D

Did the tree on Chap get cut out :confused:

I liked the crash, what was that you said, oh pooey :devil:

Now get your homework done. :drumroll:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the fork is much better now after playing with it with a working shock pump... But it's still not damping very well... I'm thinking of oil changing it to a 15W...

And no, the maintainence guys left our jump on Chap alone... it's in the video... Was soooo smooth it looked like i was riding flat... lol

Crash? Well, i say bad things when i crash. That crash made the rubber stopper on my fork put a small dent on the downtube... sigh.

And yes, i'll get to my HW in 30 minutes
lol

·
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
3,844 Posts
Cool video, thanks for sharing. It may be an optical illusion, but it looks like you have your front brake cable routed outside of your fork. It looks like it is rubbing the stantions, no good. It should be routed through the fork between the wheel and the arch. Maybe it just looks that way, if so my bad, thanks again.

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
todd - nope, my bike loves me. I just let her play domnimatrix at times, thats all... XD

noahcolorado - thanx for pointing that out... will fix that first thing tomorrow...

jake - yupp... crash... i think i just might want to take bus to school tomorrow... lol and yeah, i dented the downtube... will be ordering some lizardskin fork bumpers soon... hopefully will get them before my next ride or next crash... man that crash was hard...

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Nice vid

I liked the part where you tried to run thos two innocent hikers off the trail.
:nono: :nono: :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.