Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run Mavic crosslands with large volume UST tires such as hutchinson pythons, I find being able to run lower tire pressures in the back gives me a realtively smooth ride.I run about 30 lbs in the back ( I weigh in at 185) and it essentially gives me the feel of having about an inch of suspension in the back, and very infrequent flats, better traction ect. Maybe you guys would be very pleased with tubeless tires on a hardtail? built mine up myself with 100mm marzocchi marathon, disc brakes ect...luv my bike.:eekster:

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet lookin trophy pro, cannot believe the value of this frame and it only weighs 3.1 lbs?I am 50 years old...gotta figure how to post photos in an easier fashion;)I asked Ibex to build me a trophy frame with out all the ugly lugs...no go, was willing to pay too! oh well.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
problem is ghetto tubeless, stans ect might put newbies off, UST is so easy to set up especially with hutchinson ,michelen or conti tires, I do use stans on a seperate set of relatively light wheels, gotta post some photos...probably tommorow, currently enjoying a glass of Stella Artois belgian ale after a hot day of riding in the rockies.....this is a great forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.