Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
You should give them a call, and talk directly with them. either that or shoot them an e-mail!

·
Registered
199 Posts
In the Fall..

From the Website: http://www.ibexbikes.com/Bikes-Hub-Road.html
Please note: Production of IBEX roadbikes has been suspended for the 2008 model-year due to delivery scheduling difficulties for some of the key components. Rather than release 2008 models past our prime season, we will instead wait and resume production of the IBEX road bike line for 2009. Below are links to 2007 models for an overview of models anticipated for the coming year. New models will arrive early Spring 2009 along with our new full carbon road series, the IBEX Spectre (originally planed for Spring of 2008). We apologize for any inconvenience.

I can tell you the new Spectre line of carbon bike should be sweet..

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keviningeorgia said:
From the Website: http://www.ibexbikes.com/Bikes-Hub-Road.html
Please note: Production of IBEX roadbikes has been suspended for the 2008 model-year due to delivery scheduling difficulties for some of the key components. Rather than release 2008 models past our prime season, we will instead wait and resume production of the IBEX road bike line for 2009. Below are links to 2007 models for an overview of models anticipated for the coming year. New models will arrive early Spring 2009 along with our new full carbon road series, the IBEX Spectre (originally planed for Spring of 2008). We apologize for any inconvenience.

I can tell you the new Spectre line of carbon bike should be sweet..
thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wish it was sooner

My work is sponsoring a team in the MS150... and many people ( including me) are wanting a road bike. My boss happened to get his 5 months ago, but people are now wanting to train and get in shape.

I've been asked a lot of bike questions and most know I like ibex, sadly no bikes for them to buy....

Not sure what I am going to do. I could ride 150 miles on my Moto HT....

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
txjohng said:
BD has that bike for 2k....

I am not wanting to spend that much. I have looked at the sprint for 1k...
Maybe you could score a decent used roadie for this season and if you really like the sport get yourself an IBEX for Xmas :thumbsup:

Jake
PS. Personally, if I go roadie again it will be an IBEX Spectre..

·
surfer w/out waves
613 Posts
i'm looking into a Felt f55 or f75... The Specter (I think Jack's last post with a photoshopped sticker layout had it spelled that way... instead of the originally reported Spectre) looks pretty sick... I hope Ibex sticks with the wider carbon weave!!! But, I'm really digging the Felt... very smooth and wonderful customer service...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jake Pay said:
Maybe you could score a decent used roadie for this season and if you really like the sport get yourself an IBEX for Xmas :thumbsup:

Jake
PS. Personally, if I go roadie again it will be an IBEX Spectre..
Yeah, I'll be broke in a month ...cancun then hawaii then saint louis.... i think my spending is done for the year...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.