Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
3,408 Posts
dogonfr said:
We have 3 Drummers here at 1 time, wickerman1 - mrpercussive & my son the Asta pilot d_rodrigues :cornut: :drumroll:
:drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll:
Cool lets have a drumm off :D

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wickerman1 said:
Dude that is a bad tease..... You have more kahunas then I do to post that :D
hahahaha... i'm thinking of keeping the video and compiling all the videos from winter... but if you guys really must see them... then i guess i'll post some asta action... XD after i get a shower at least... lol

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Here are the Asta pics, but as mrpercussive said there is video to come also. :drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

Attachments

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
mrpercussive said:
gotta weight for the video to be proccessed by youtube... you shouldnt have made the popcorn yet... hahaha
If the video ever comes up this is the video master, sorry not on a Ibex though, but he needs some credit. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
How long does it take?

mrpercussive said:
gotta weight for the video to be proccessed by youtube... you shouldnt have made the popcorn yet... hahaha
When will the vid be available?

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
wickerman1 said:
I think i want my refund
I might have to edit the mrpercussive pics out at this rate. :ihih::ihih::ihih::ihih:

It was sweet, the kid hasnt done any DJ in quite awhile, so i had him go off the one i new he would have confidence in then i started talking to him about the ladder drop. He was sooo stoked to land that he went back & did it at least 4 times. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts