Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Single Speed Junkie
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but in the market for some new hoops and was considering I9 in copper ano. Come to find out that copper was the least requested color and has been dropped from the list of options. Now I need a total of three whellsets if I really want to match the copper ano color, or find out what the new options are. Wondering if there are any pics of the custom color ano options floating around. Please post up your shots and impressions of their wheels. (BTW Looking at a set for a 29er SS)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,287 Posts
crux said:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but in the market for some new hoops and was considering I9 in copper ano. Come to find out that copper was the least requested color and has been dropped from the list of options. Now I need a total of three whellsets if I really want to match the copper ano color, or find out what the new options are. Wondering if there are any pics of the custom color ano options floating around. Please post up your shots and impressions of their wheels. (BTW Looking at a set for a 29er SS)
firstly, shame on the copper. it is a great color. second, and most important, I9s are the best wheels/company in that game and for other than a true budget build, they will remain the wheel of choice for me.

here are some random colors for what it is worth

·
Registered
874 Posts
I've got the color tags........

.......that Jeff at I-9 sent me but don't know how to post them. I've got a set of All Mountain hubs(Blue) with a fade to Black spoke on Black rims ordered. I'll post a pic when I get them but it could be awhile.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You can get any colour you want under their custom colour program I believe. It just takes a lot longer.

Here is the regular colour tag. I believe Red, Black, Silver are stocked colours, and the others are standard colours but not kept in regular inventory.

BTW I just rec'd this colour tag last week and see copper in there.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.