Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm sooo sorry....

i have problems and desperatly need attention. Please forgive me. If i could i would bake you all some cookies but my mom wont let me use the oven and its hard to see with this hockey helmet on and the irony is i'm forced to wear oven mits to protect small animals. Since the mits prevent me from typing, i'm forced to use voice recongnition software which is why my posts are often mispieled....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well, I really dont know what to say, but I helped you out with the cookie part :D

Attachments

·
n00b eternal
633 Posts
The Pacific Rim has a job for you.

yeswayjay said:
i have problems and desperatly need attention. Please forgive me. If i could i would bake you all some cookies but my mom wont let me use the oven and its hard to see with this hockey helmet on and the irony is i'm forced to wear oven mits to protect small animals. Since the mits prevent me from typing, i'm forced to use voice recongnition software which is why my posts are often mispieled....
We at Huffy Extreme free ride accept your apology. It brings me warm happiness. As a reward for your good behavior, we have given you a signature model. Many thanks and happy good time pants.

Note: we are starting new trends in bike design. Try our high response reverse mounted fork.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ezweave said:
We at Huffy Extreme free ride accept your apology. It brings me warm happiness. As a reward for your good behavior, we have given you a signature model. Many thanks and happy good time pants.

Note: we are starting new trends in bike design. Try our high response reverse mounted fork.
Perhaps we could start a tradition like at Pampona... especially with those climbing bars would hurt if you get run over :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
DJrider04 said:
Well, I really dont know what to say, but I helped you out with the cookie part :D
Have you seen that mouvi..!!??? MEMENTON or somethng like that... I so funny man... even funnyer that yeswayjay...
Hardly recomended...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
Have you seen that movie..!!?? MEMENTO or something like that... It's so funny man... even funnier than yeswayjay...
Highly recommended...
Are you the official Spell Checker now? If so, please grammatically correct the following sentences:

yeswayjay s u magor duass an ay dot lke hm n thee frums.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
Have you seen that movie..!!?? MEMENTO or something like that... It's so funny man... even funnier than yeswayjay...
Highly recommended...
Well....I'm not that bad after all...only few leters here and there but totaly understandalbe.

Thanks for your time anyway...

PS. Have you seen that mouviE..?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.