Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
I was eye-ing a set of those too!

The only thing that worries me would be there strength, only 24 spokes in a very different pattern...
that and you can get lighter for the same $$

but they are hawt!!!

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
I agree that they are stunning. One thing about Crank is that I'm weary and let others test their stuff. Don't early adopt. They could have hit the nail on the head, but in terms of durability, all their products leave much to be desired. They design beautifully elegant products, but not ones that stand up to daily punishment.

If you can hold off, wait some time. If not, try and get a nice handbuilt wheelset at a discount.. There's a lot of room to save and on top of that, there is little difference when you're talking good builds. Some bells and whistles here and there, and saving hundreds in the same weight class is easy to do now.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts

Blingo Plus, but for the
I'd think more in lines of some> I9's..
COLORS- Red / Black / Silver in any hub/spoke combination
CUSTOM COLORS- Orange, Blue, Purple, Green, Gold, Blue Pewter, Pink
OPTIONS- Ultralite kit, tubeless kit (DT Swiss 4.2d), thru axle compatible (Enduro) hubs​
Wood makers

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
I like my zonos, but.......

If I was looking this would get my consideration Spinergy Xyclone Disc for $549. They've gotten some pretty good reviews. Although I'm still lovin my Cane Creek Zonos with the Crossmark tires they are still just fast as hell and you can find them extremely cheap now.

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
mrpercussive said:
12 spoke wheel??? Hmmmmmmmmm...

for that price, go I9... XD
its 24 actually :D
theres another spoke under each one you see in the picture

and, i'd still say go I9 too...:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.