Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bike Breaker.
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I consider myself a freerider, BUT I want to fly a bit more and be confident with it, how is the best way to do this, I don't want to go silly high just 4 foot to flat and jumps etc. I know to start small and build up, but how do I do it without feeling scared?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
if you dont want to feel scared, simply do drugs. Drugs may also take the edge off awkward social occasions, make you feel funnier, and sometimes even act as a stool softner, thus promoting regularity. But always take drugs in moderation, unless you really want to have fun, then take as much as you can. And dont worry, if you're nervous about taking drugs, there are drugs to alleviate that anxiety.
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
As long as by drugs and alcohol it isnt Smirnoff Ice or some sort of other b1tch drink.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
zedro said:
if you dont want to feel scared, simply do drugs. Drugs may also take the edge off awkward social occasions, make you feel funnier, and sometimes even act as a stool softner, thus promoting regularity. But always take drugs in moderation, unless you really want to have fun, then take as much as you can. And dont worry, if you're nervous about taking drugs, there are drugs to alleviate that anxiety.
bwahahaha funny zedro.
if you wanna get up to doing bigger stuff you need to work your way up to it. visualizing stuff always help me do stuff too. don't take drugs, that could impair your judgement. zedro was kidding, i hope. good luck with the jumping.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
What it work for me was jumping on the same ramp but puting more speed as I was feeling more confident....so I start doing like10-12fts. jumps (long) and end up in 25+...and after that you can mouve on with diferent ramps, gaps, dirt jumps, drops ,ect. cuz your confidence is gonna be all build up. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
matt said:
bwahahaha funny zedro.
if you wanna get up to doing bigger stuff you need to work your way up to it. visualizing stuff always help me do stuff too. don't take drugs, that could impair your judgement. zedro was kidding, i hope. good luck with the jumping.
what matt said
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
zedro said:
if you dont want to feel scared, simply do drugs. Drugs may also take the edge off awkward social occasions, make you feel funnier, and sometimes even act as a stool softner, thus promoting regularity. But always take drugs in moderation, unless you really want to have fun, then take as much as you can. And dont worry, if you're nervous about taking drugs, there are drugs to alleviate that anxiety.
uh, as your counselor, I'm here to tell you about drugs and alcohol, and why they're bad, mmkay? So, first of all, uh, smoking's bad. You shouldn't smoke. And, uh, alcohol is bad. You shouldn't drink alcohol. And, uh, as for drugs, well, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Ok, that about wraps up my introduction. Now, uh, are there any questions?
 

·
Bike Breaker.
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drugs?

Makes me laugh, I'm on a night shift with plenty of drugs around here, only touch them to dispense them. Will have to spend the day just concentrating on what u said VIA. Used to be a Carpenter so have the skills to build ramps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
konabiker said:
uh, as your counselor, I'm here to tell you about drugs and alcohol, and why they're bad, mmkay? So, first of all, uh, smoking's bad. You shouldn't smoke. And, uh, alcohol is bad. You shouldn't drink alcohol. And, uh, as for drugs, well, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Ok, that about wraps up my introduction. Now, uh, are there any questions?
why are all those things bad mister teach??
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I think they're from south park mmkay children.
.....Stan raises his hand.
Mr. Mackee: Yes Stan.
Stan: Why do dogs have cold noses?
Mr. Mackee: Uh, well, I'm not sure.
Stan: Oh.
Mr. Mackee: No, uh, let's focus our discussion first on mari-ja-uana. Mari-ja-uana's bad. And it also has a very distinct smell, mmkay? I'm gonna pass around just a little tiny bit, and I want you all to take a smell so you know when someone is smoking mari-ja-uana near you. Mmkay, take a smell, pass it on, and when it gets back up to me, we'll finish talking about it. In the meantime, I want to get into alcohol a little, mmkay? Alcohol is bad, kay? If you drink alcohol you should uh....
Mr. Mackee has written MARIJUANA on the chalkboard
Kyle: Hey, are you guys gonna come to Ike's party this weekend?
Stan: Your little brother's having a party? Why, is it his birthday?
Kyle: No, it's his Bris.
Cartman: What the hell is a Bris?
Kyle: I don't know, but there's going to be lots of food, and a band.
Cartman: Oh, kick ass, I want to have a Bris.
Mr. Mackee: ...And so, uh, that's why alcohol is bad. Uh, has, has that mari-ja-uana made it back up here yet? No, oh, oh, okay. Let's talk about LSD. Uh, children, LSD is, is bad. It's a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
Mr. Mackee has written LSD on the chalkboard.
Stan: Hey, are we supposed to get your little brother presents for a Bris?
Kyle: Uh, I'm not sure.
Stan: Dude, you better find out.
Mr. Mackee: Boys, are you paying attention?
Stan: Sorry Mr. Mackee, mmkay?
Mr. Mackee: Mmkay. Now children, has that mari-ja-uana made it around yet?
[Silence]
Mr. Mackee: Uh, who, who has the mari-ja-uana now?
[Silence]
Mr. Mackee: Oh, oh, okay, whoev, whoever has the marija-uana, just pass it up to the front row, mmkay?
[Silence]
Mr. Mackee: Uhoh.
 

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
zedro said:
if you dont want to feel scared, simply do drugs. Drugs may also take the edge off awkward social occasions, make you feel funnier, and sometimes even act as a stool softner, thus promoting regularity. But always take drugs in moderation, unless you really want to have fun, then take as much as you can. And dont worry, if you're nervous about taking drugs, there are drugs to alleviate that anxiety.
Ha ha. You're warped man. :p

So I was thinkin'.....blub.....blub.....blub... cough.....cough........

If you start doing.....cough.......4 ft. to flats......cough......is that like a gateway drug?......cough!

So then a little while later you'll be........cough.......jonesin' for 15 footers off your garage and over the pool?

Blub...........blub............blub..........blub............
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top