Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!First of all sorry if I posted my Thread in the wrong place:D .I live in Romania
I want a new bike in the 100-130 euro (that is 500-600 lei in Romanian money) price range.I want to use it every day and ocasionaly go for some easy downhilling in the forests.
I found some bikes that wold be god forom my noobish view:
First candidate:
http://www.marosbike.ro/preturi_BICICLETE_-_MTB_Hardtail/Bicicleta_Cannondale_Chase_1_2008-78.html
Second candidate:
http://www.marosbike.ro/preturi_BICICLETE_-_MTB_Hardtail/Bicicleta_Cannondale_Chase_2__2008-79.html

Please tell me which one is the best.Or if you can finde a better one on this site www.marosbike.ro please show me the link.

TY for your help, and sorry for my english grammer :thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hai Salut :) Sunt si eu Roman da nu din Romania, acum locuiesc in state.

Anyways to keep it in English:). Don't know how many people can help you around here since the website is in Romanian but you can still make out the parts.

However from what I see you said you want to pay around from 500-600 lei, those bikes that you linked start at 3500 lei?

Also those bikes i believe are pretty much DH bikes and i don't know how great/comfortable they will perform for an every day ride around town.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ty Dragos for the info.I think I will buy a second hand refurbished bike becouse I have a relay low budget becouse I am only a student :(. Topic closed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back again :D

Hello guys I am back :p. Well I did some research (this time I know the correct price :D ) and here are some bikes wich cout my attention. Which one is the best? :)

Here are the posible candidates:
nr1
nr2
nr3
nr4

I am waiting for your replays. TY for your help ! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts