Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting LA this week and looking to get out for a few hrs. I'm an advanced east coast rider. What parks do you guys recommend? Any places you can recommend that rent decent rides? If not I'll settle for a trail run.

Thanks in advance. Anyone who ventures out to the NY/CT area has an open invite to get in touch if your visiting and want to sample the local single track.

·
GONE
26,845 Posts
LSett said:
Visiting LA this week and looking to get out for a few hrs. I'm an advanced east coast rider. What parks do you guys recommend? Any places you can recommend that rent decent rides? If not I'll settle for a trail run.

Thanks in advance. Anyone who ventures out to the NY/CT area has an open invite to get in touch if your visiting and want to sample the local single track.
Hope you have time to ride before this weekend, rain is coming. Also, since it just rained, our trails will be a bit sloppy.

Santa Monica Mtns ST: Chesebro, Los Robles, Big Sycamore, multiple sections of the Backbone trail such as Kanan, Will Rogers...

Thousand Oaks: Wildwood Park

San Gabriel Mtns: Chantry Flats

Use this link to find the trail guides to my suggestions...

http://www.geoladders.com/routes.php

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
When are you headed out there?

I plan to try the same idea. Im going to be just south of LA and wanna ride while Im out there too!
Please let me know or atleast post up here where you might have found a rental place.
Thanks man.
Let me know if you are willing to venture south of LA Im willing to go toward LA a little if my schedule lets me ride at all.

·
Registered
156 Posts
LSett said:

too bad just got back from new york, was there for 2 weeks. i was there when the great weather opened up for 3 days too. would have loved to check out some east coast riding. back in LA. unfortunately your screwed this weekend unless you want to ride in the mud. its gonna rain this weekend, but i have afterhours at my pad this friday and maybe saturday. should be a good turn up. pm me if you party...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.